Advantages of our copper tube aluminum fin Condenser Coil for outdoor unit of marine air conditioner or commercial air condition.
1. The fins produced are of very high standard of quality having flare position made of plain, Wave type.
2. The edge of fins can be straight or ripple depending upon application.
3. All the coils are 100% tested for leakages and passed through the heating oven with the air circulation for inside and outside cleaning and charged nitrogen.
4. The mechanical bullet expansion of copper tube to fin ensures efficient heat transfer of condensers and evaporators.
5. The row material of excellence: We source only the best quality raw material from around the world, to manufacture heat exchangers that are of globally acceptable standards.
6. Plain copper pipe of 7mm, 7.94mm, 9.52mm, 12.7mm, 15.88mm, 16mm diameter.
7. Aluminum foil in blue color with hydrophilic and bio(Health) properties.
1. Material: Copper, aluminum, galvanized plate
2. Aluminum foil: Hydrophilic or bare
3. Fin type: Louver fin or flat fin or corrugated fin
4. Copper pipe: Diameter 7mm, 7.94mm, 9.52mm, 12.7mm, 15.88mm, 16mm grooved or smooth tube
5. Pitch of fins can be adjusted between 1.3-8.0mm.
6. Pitch of holes and pitch of rows: see below excel sheet
7. Suitable for R134A, R22, R404A, R407C refrigerant and so on
8. Voltage: 220V/1/50Hz and 380V/3/50Hz or other type.
9. Different alternative condensing fans available: Shaded pole or outer rotor fan motor.
10. Did gas examination under 3.0Mpa air pressure to ensure the tightness.
11. Widely used in refrigeration industry, cold room and other cooling system.
12. We can supply products as per customized samples or drawing.
13. Producing procedure: Tube bending, punching fin, expanding, digressing, drying, Welding, leakage test, bending, inspection, packing.
|No.||Tube Diameter (mm)||Pitch of Hole/Row (mm)||Fin Style||Fin Space (mm)|
|1||Φ7||21*12.7||Grooved Fin, Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||1.4-2.0|
|2||Φ7||21*18.19||Sine Wave Fin, Bridgewave Fin||1.3-1.9|
|3||Φ7.94||25.4*15.875||Grooved Fin, Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||1.6-6.35|
|4||Φ9.52||25.4*22||Grooved Fin, Sine Wave Fin||1.6-3.2|
|5||Φ9.52||25.4*22||Grooved Fin, Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||1.4-3.2|
|6||Φ9.52||25*19||Grooved Fin, Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||2.0-3.8|
|7||Φ9.52||25*21.65||Grooved Fin, V Ripple Fin||1.6-3.2|
|10||Φ9.52||25.4*22||Grooved Fin, Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||1.6-6.35|
|11||Φ9.52||31.75*27.5||Grooved Fin, Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||1.6-6.35|
|12||Φ12.7||31.75*27.5||Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin, V Ripple Fin||1.8-6.0|
|13||Φ15.88||38*32.9||V Ripple Fin||1.5-4.5|
|14||Φ16||38*32.9||V Ripple Fin||2.5-6.0|
|15||Φ16||55*27.5||Plain Fin, Sine Wave Fin||5.0-8.0|