Industrial Exhaust Fan/ Air Blower of Centrifugal Type
|FOB Price:||US $300-1,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $300-1,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZCF
- Usage: for Experiment, for Air Conditioner, for Manufacture, for Refrigerate, Ventilation
- Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Motor Power: 0.25kw~30kw
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Weight: 24-395kg
- Transport Package: Polywood Case
- HS Code: 8415
- Material: Hot-DIP Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Flow Direction: Centrifugal
- Certification: ISO, BV, CCS, Dnv
- Special Character: Explosion Proof
- Air Volume: 410-22000m3/H
- Trademark: Zeniya
- Origin: China
Marine centrifugal fans are destined for operation in ventilation systems of seagoing ships with unrestricted cruising area as well as offshore objects. They may be used as exhaust or supply fans and be installed inside the compartments or on weather decks.
- housing: steel pipe ended with drilled flanges, welded. On the housing a terminal box with cable gland for supply connection cable is mounted.
Housing of fan is provided with air-guide, to which electric motor-impleeler set is screwed.
Fans are provided with hinged door to which the air guide with motor-impeller set is fastened. Fans in explosion-proof execution are fitted with brass lining on inner surface of housing in way of impeller.
- air guide: made of steel sheet, welded, straightens the air flow and is also the supporting bracket of electric motor.
- impeller: made of aluminium alloys sea-water resistant. Impeller blades screwed to the hub, impeller dynamically balanced.
- electric motor: induction, squirrel-cage, three-phase, in marine execution, suitable for 50 or 60 Hz electric installation.
All the motors are of high-efficiency IE2 class "GREEN responsibility".
3. Surface treatment
Standard treatment - hot-dip galvanized.
On request fans may be painted with marine paints set agreed with the buyer.
DATA SHEET EXAMPLE(FOR DETAILED ONE, PLS CONTACT US FREELY)
|Model||Flow rate (m3/h)||Total pressure(Pa)||Static pressure(Pa)||Inner power(KW)||Speed(r/min)||Motor||weight(kg)|
Zeniya Refrigeration and Air Condition Equipment Co., Ltd is a manufacturer established in 2007.
Plant area 10000m3
Production value USD 4,000,000
Zeniya own testing lab, various CNC machine, and can provide perfect after-sale service.
We focus on quality improvement and cost control. That's why we were born as marine air conditioner OEM factory and developping into top supplier of marine air conditioner in China. And now we expand our business into air conditioning and refrigeration application in various area such as building, agriculture, commerical, industry etc.
Your confusions will get prompt attention.